Kéffka - Rogue Application

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Keffka
Class: Rogue

Kéffka - Rogue Application

Postby Keffka » 21 Jun 2020, 20:34

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Chris

Character Info
In-Game Name: Kéffka
Primary Talent Spec: Assassination (Raids)
Scondary(off)Specs: Outlaw (M+)
What made you choose these specs for raiding?: I chose assassination as its currently the most optimal Rogue spec for raiding, occasionally i might switch to Outlaw on fights that are a bit more add heavy.
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have?: I'm currently running the Expedient bleed build and gemming/enchanting heavily into Haste as its currently simming higher over the old Toxic Blade / Poison Bomb build. I also chose to play this expedient build because its far more reliable than the old build which was very RNG reliant.
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: I am always willing to respec as needed, i have even in the past gone as far as to level and gear a completely new class to benefit the raid.
Your Current Artifact neck lvl: 92
Link to current armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... %C3%A9ffka
Link to relevant logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... %c3%a9ffka

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: <Codex> I joined this guild during MoP after taking a break from Heroic raiding and decided to take a more casual approach to raiding, i have been with this guild up until a month ago when i left to pursue end game raiding again. <Blonde> I have been with this guild for just under a month, while with them i have progressed Hivemind, Xanesh, Vexiona with them and currently working on Ra-Den.
How long were you in your previous guilds? Vanilla - Cata I was apart of a couple Top 20 server guilds on Chamber of Aspects, Terenas, Silvermoon after Cata i Joined <Codex> in MoP casually with mainly AotC progressing and 1-4 bosses on Mythic until BFA where i left to join <Blonde> under a month ago.
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: I left <Codex> (on good terms) to peruse Mythic progression, it was very difficult to leave a guild i was apart of for so long, I was and still am great friends with many of the members of this guild. I am looking to leave <Blonde> because there is no social side to the guild, most of the raid log in only for raids and outside of raids the guild chat is dead for days, although i'm happy with the rate they are progression in raids i feel that the social side lets the guild down massively.
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: I do not know anyone from Fifth Sin yet but i look forward to potentially meeting everyone.
Raid Experience, elaborate!: Vanilla - cleared all raids minus Naxx whilst relevant, BC - Cleared all raids whilst relevant, WotLK Cleared all raids on Hard Mode and Heroic 10 & 25 man whilst relevant, Cata cleared all Heroic content on 25 whilst relevant, MoP cleared all raids on Heroic whilst relevant, Warlords cleared all raids on Heroic minus BRF whilst relevant, Legion cleared all raids on Heroic with a couple mythic bosses in each tier whilst relevant, BFA cleared all on Heroic with a handful of bosses on mythic whilst relevant. I'm currently sittiing on 7/12 M on Nylotha.
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters?: Preparing for new raid encounters i will always make sure to be kitted out with the relevant consumables as well as all the engineering goods, i make sure to keep my character in top form with gear enchants and gems and also make sure to watch the most up to date youtube tactic videos and to be sure i understand the encounter and mechanics of each boss.
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: Without question, the key to success is learning from your mistakes and if it takes 200+ attempts, i'll be there.
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.: First and foremost i am a team player, growing up i played alot of teams sports and still do! I learnt very quickly that a team is only as strong as its weakest link, when i comes to raids i make sure that i am as prepared for each raid as i can be and expect the same from my team mates, if we need to stay another hour to get a kill, i'm ready to commit. I like to think that i am a quick learner, generally i might make a mistake once or twice but after that i usually have a good grip on what i have to do. I'd say i'm probably less good at the theory crafting side of the game as other people but generally i try harder on that side of the game to try and improve myself as a player, i can be very hard on myself and will always pushing for "perfection"

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: Vanilla 2005 - BFA Current
How much do you play?: I usually play most evening for 4-5 hours
Has your account been traded or passed on?: NEVER! my account is too precious to me
Does anyone else have access to your account?: No and i never will give any one access to my account.
Do you have any high level alts?: I have all classes at 120 with 5 or 6 at ilvl 465, generally i tent to focus on 1 character though
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: I have a working headset and bough a brand new PC (£1500 overkill) for wow 2 days ago :lol:
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for?: I'm always ready to use my mic in and out of raids.
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 20:15(invites start) 20:30 (raid start) ->23:15): These raid days and times work very well for me as i'm usually on at those times regardless.

General
How did you first come across Fifth Sin, and what led you to apply?: I found you guys on WoWProgress and loved that you were a long standing, respectable guild with history and the raid times and days were a bonus!
Anything else you would like to add? (optional): Thank you for taking the time to read my application, if you would like to know any further information or would like to have a chat please add me on my battle tag Bigs#21141 , I look forward to hearing from you :)

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?: I would love to join you guys as i can potentially see myself being with you guys indefinitely, i like mature guilds that have a long history, it shows me that you have stable players within the guild. i think you should recruit me as i believe i can be an asset to the guild, I'm a huge team player and always willing to help people regardless of how trivial it is. i am super chilled and care not for drama.

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Re: Kéffka - Rogue Application

Postby Alyssia » 22 Jun 2020, 08:15

Thank you for your application, we will be taking a closer look and once we have had a chance to do so and talk it over we will get back to you.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Keffka

Postby Keffka » 22 Jun 2020, 18:01

Alyssia wrote:Thank you for your application, we will be taking a closer look and once we have had a chance to do so and talk it over we will get back to you.

No worries, hope to hear from you soon.

Keff

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Postby Alyssia » 24 Jun 2020, 23:27

Hey, sorry we are taking a tad longer than we would like to get back to you, waiting for someone who is away due to work atm, we should get back to you tomorrow or in the next couple of days.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Peachblossom
Officer
Class: Priest

Postby Peachblossom » 25 Jun 2020, 11:33

Hi, can you contact me in-game to set up a chat on teamspeak, character name Peachblossom. My btag is Peachblossom#21669.

Peachblossom
Officer
Class: Priest

Postby Peachblossom » 03 Jul 2020, 11:50

Application was withdrawn, thanks for your interest.

Return to “Recruitment”