Cadji - Draenor Havoc DH [Accepted]

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Cadji
Class: Havoc DH

Cadji - Draenor Havoc DH [Accepted]

Postby Cadji » 14 Mar 2020, 14:06

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Luka

Character Info
In-Game Name: Cadji
Class: Demon Hunter
Primary Talent Spec: Havoc
Scondary(off)Specs: None (But going to get BM hunter up to date when acc wide essences release)
What made you choose these specs for raiding?: I enjoy playing melee since forever, and DH just so happens to be both strong and fun
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have?: I find Versatility overall a bit better, Crit is the best for pure patchwerk style fights, but very few fights are like that and I feel Versa outperforms overall
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: Another dps spec - yes, tank/heal - no
Your Current Artifact neck lvl: 82
Link to current armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... enor/cadji
Link to relevant logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=4

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: Unleashed Loonatics
How long were you in your previous guilds? ~ 1 month
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: They are a casual balkan only guild, i came back to wow recently, so i just hung in there for fun, but now i am ready to get back to serious raiding
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: I don't think so
Raid Experience, elaborate!: 6/7 M Uldir (guild disband on ghuun prog), 3/12 M NYA (note: i started playing again a month ago, and everything i did so far i did with pugs)
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters?: I watch a video and look for specific things i can do with my class
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: Yes
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.: I enjoy playing quick paced melee playstyle

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: Since mid-wotlk
How much do you play?: Currently a lot since exam period is over, but even then I have time to do all the chores and raid
Has your account been traded or passed on?: No
Does anyone else have access to your account?: No
Do you have any high level alts?: Hunter and Monk, but they are very out of date, planning on getting them back on track soon with acc wide essence release
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: Yes
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for?: Yes
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 20:15(invites start) 20:30 (raid start) ->23:15): Yes

General
How did you first come across Fifth Sin, and what led you to apply?: I browsed wow progress and notices you are looking for DH, which is a very rare sight nowadays, and you seem like a good progressing guild, which is what i am looking for
Anything else you would like to add? (optional): /

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?: I came back to WoW a month ago and everything I acomplished so far, I did in that short period of time, with no one to help me. I believe that speaks of my ability to improve and perform very quickly. Also I don't have very good corruptions (best one is rank 2 IS on 445 item) so my logs are mostly just me playing well. Back in Uldir where I mained WW Monk, I had almost every log 99. Link to monk's logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=4

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Re: Cadji - Draenor Havoc DH

Postby Alyssia » 15 Mar 2020, 00:49

Thank you for your application, we will take a look and get back to you once we have had a chance to discuss it among the officers.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Re: Cadji - Draenor Havoc DH

Postby Alyssia » 15 Mar 2020, 23:38

Hey, we would like to have a chat with you on coms at a time convenient to you if you would be up for that.

Please add me to Bnet: FreddieK#2983 to set up a suitable time.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Return to “Recruitment”