Emptysoull - Draenor Destro lock [Declined]

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

albino
Class: Warlock

Emptysoull - Draenor Destro lock [Declined]

Postby albino » 04 Mar 2020, 09:40

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Guillaume D.

Character Info
In-Game Name: Emptysoull
Class:Warlock
Primary Talent Spec:Destruction
Scondary(off)Specs: Demo (m+ but sticking with destro now)
What made you choose these specs for raiding?: been allways a warlock, switched of affliction of EP to destro in 8.3
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have?: researched it myself and a bit of help of my friend thats 12/12m (pieces)
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?:i will if needed, also have evry class avaible on 110-120 :)
Your Current Artifact neck lvl:80
Link to current armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... Emptysoull
Link to relevant logs: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... Emptysoull (3/12 M done) not sure why its not on my logs do even it got logged in my prev guild

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds:Wilim
How long were you in your previous guilds? 3 weeks
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: fresh new guild of all M raiders and M+ people with 3K+ ratio, disbanded couse lack of people 1 week din't raid either of it
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?:not that i know of no :D
Raid Experience, elaborate!:started playing wow after a big break of begin of BFA restarted in EP, raided in EP, took a break couse IRL, 4 weeks back on wow now, raiding is somthing i love the most in WoW, trying to find a guild thats hopefully does maj of 3 raids a week or just a big progress guild, as i allways like to compete :)
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters?: new boss or tier, i will just watch a youtube vid and see how the mechanics are and read it
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?:yes i do, no runs can be perfect, evryone makes mistakes and sometimes its just RNG asswel of where stuff goes in phases
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.: i am someone that adapt fast, i don't mind tips and tricks if needed, we are all human, i allways want to achive to be better at the game then i currently am, i am open to start gearing alts, i used to play NA until legion, i love pvp asswel, been 2x gladiator :) thats just when i want to take a breathing i would go do some pvp or just for weekly. my playstyle in raiding is just listen to comms, i stay quiet in comms unless somthing important have to be said, its still a game, yes allot of Mythic coulds disband couse its frustrating but its a game and why give up? then u shouldnt call yourself a progress raider just my words :)

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: from WOTL is as far i can remember
How much do you play?: i don't work currently so i play all day basecly, 12+ houres up to 20h a day :)
Has your account been traded or passed on?: no.
Does anyone else have access to your account?: no.
Do you have any high level alts?: currently dh and rogue semi geared 450ish others i work on time by time, still a priest below and a other 110 pala, screehshot: https://gyazo.com/40057bdf0b8a487adc2bcaaf36c31c6a
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: yes i do, asswel my pc wont lagg i have a think one of the best pc builds currently allive, couse i used to be a big FPS player before getting back into wow so lag would not be there :)
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for?: yes i do
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 20:15(invites start) 20:30 (raid start) ->23:15):yes i do, our raid times used to be 19-23 or 23.30

General
How did you first come across Fifth Sin, and what led you to apply?: well as i saw people leaving the guild i am currently in and talking to the GM he gives up and the guild will disband so i need to find a new family, a new raid team, what is hard to find these days couse evry raid team is full couse Mythic is been out for a while :)
Anything else you would like to add? (optional): feel free to ask any questions, best way to contact me as i play allot of my alts is discord: Albino#1789 or Bnet: truez#2480
i know my dps on the logs wasnt the greatest bit older once recently got my perf traits except need my M+ chest still, other then that i been doing allot of wow analizing, saw a rotation was wrong as i am used on affliction worked on it master it now :)

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?: as i said stated above, i want to find a family that actually doesn't disband, where evryone is excepted there is no "friendzon" groups that only play M+ to get gear with ea other for example, where progress can be made even its with ups and downs, and just have a laugh have a chat, enjoy the game u know, maybe do some pvp or mount farming or whatever :) i hope i see you all soon :D

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Re: Emptysoull - Draenor Destro lock

Postby Alyssia » 04 Mar 2020, 19:21

Thank you for your application, we will take a look at it and discuss, then get back to you with an answer or further questions.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

albino
Class: Warlock

Postby albino » 06 Mar 2020, 00:59

cool cool :)

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Postby Alyssia » 07 Mar 2020, 00:07

Declined.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Return to “Recruitment”