Recruitment - Ele Sham [Withdrawn]

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Sumsham
Class: Shaman

Recruitment - Ele Sham [Withdrawn]

Postby Sumsham » 29 Dec 2019, 23:25

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Sam

Character Info
In-Game Name: Sumsham
Class: Shaman
Primary Talent Spec: Elemental
Scondary(off)Specs: Enhancement
What made you choose these specs for raiding?: Ive tried raiding in both Shaman DPS specs as i enjoy both of them and my best performances have been as Ele so that was the spec i went with for Progression
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have?: for the most part it was initially going off of sims and stat weights, and then after that experimenting with different gem and enchant combinations
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: i would, i have not played much Resto but could try and learn the spec, and as stated above have raided with both of the DPS specs. although not in Mythic for Enhance
Your Current Artifact neck lvl: 69
Link to current armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... or/Sumsham
Link to relevant logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... or/Sumsham

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: Illusions, Balanced
How long were you in your previous guilds? for around 3 Months for Illusions and for about a Month in Balanced
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: Me and my friends that i was playing with felt that we had outgrown the guild and could do better and as such we left to find another guild for 8.3 and Nyalotha, we joined Balanced who were progressing Azshara at the time, we joined them for a bit of Progression, however i decided that CE raiding was not for me right now and am looking for a guild in the middle of these two
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: no
Raid Experience, elaborate!: only started Raiding and playing wow this Expantion, cleared 4/8 Mythic in TEP and have also had around 150 pulls on Mythic Azshara
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters?: for new encounters I will do research on the encounter and look at the way that the top level people of my class are doing the encounter, i come with food, flask and potions ready for raid
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: Yes I am
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.: I Play usually around the other ranged in the group, I prioritise mechanics over DPS, in the past i have tried to cheese some mechanics to get the max dps out that I can, however this was only done when the raid was in a good posision to potnetially deal with the consequences should i fuck up. e.g. getting that last cast off before Arcane Detonation on Azshara

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: Only since the start of BFA
How much do you play?: Everyday for the most part, for at least a couple of hours usually
Has your account been traded or passed on?: No
Does anyone else have access to your account?: No
Do you have any high level alts?: I have every class at Max Level, and have a 437 Frost DK that i consider my main Alt
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: I use Discord Primarily but have used TS in the past and can reinstall it
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for?: Yes
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 20:15(invites start) 20:30 (raid start) ->23:15): Yes these are all fine

General
How did you first come across Fifth Sin, and what led you to apply?: I was looking over WoW Progress and saw your guild was in the kind of position progression wise that io was looking for
Anything else you would like to add? (optional):

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?: I would like to join a guild where i am able to both have fun and get a decent amount of progression done, I would consider myself a good player that it williung to learn from my mistakes, i take great interest in looking over logs to see what i can do better and where problems lie in progression, i am open to critisism and am always looking to improve myself as a person and also my gameplay, due to my relative newness to the game compared to alot of other people i am still trying to find a guild where i feel is right for me, hence the short about of time with my previous guilds, i hope that this can be that one :)
Last edited by Sumsham on 01 Jan 2020, 18:41, edited 1 time in total.

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Re: Recruitment - Ele Sham

Postby Alyssia » 30 Dec 2019, 01:46

Thank you for your application, we will take a closer look and get back to you with an answer or any further questions once we have had a chance to discuss it a bit, as it is currently the holidays things might be moving a tad slowly so fair warning you might have to be a little bit patient.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Return to “Recruitment”