Mythic Wrathion and Prophet Skitra killed!

Whats going on in the world of Fifth Sin today?
Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Mythic Wrathion and Prophet Skitra killed!

Postby Alyssia » 04 Feb 2020, 13:36

We had previously spent a few attempts on Wrathion mythic at the end of the previous raid, but this was our first full on mythic raid of the tier. Was fun to progress on these bosses, Wrathion seems like a solid first boss, and Skitra as well while mby not the most exciting phase 1 makes up for it with the phase 2 splitting, we had a lot of fun with that bit :) Worth mentioning that we cleared hc on Wednesday, Nzoth was mainly a matter of taking it clam with the leashes and doing the right path in "downstairs realm". We are looking forwards to further progression in Ny'alotha, Maut up next! To our raiders, well done everyone :) For those of you who might be interested in joining we got a few spots open, take a look at our recruitment page!

Link to logs
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Durnik
Raider
Class: Warrior

Re: Mythic Wrathion and Prophet Skitra killed!

Postby Durnik » 04 Feb 2020, 17:15

Good job everyone!
"The Wise, in the first place, won't get into a situation from which the Clever can get out."

Return to “News and Progress”