2nd week of ToS - Avatar down, did some mythic attempts!

Whats going on in the world of Fifth Sin today?
Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

2nd week of ToS - Avatar down, did some mythic attempts!

Postby Alyssia » 04 Jul 2017, 09:32

And so our second week of raiding ToS is over. We continued our now longstanding trend of clearing everything done the previous week in one evening on Wednesday. Then on Monday we spent the first 1/3 of the raid on mythic Goroth as we wanted to test out mettle vs the first mythic boss. We only set aside one hour for this, and while in term of progression it might not have been the best choice, as that was not enough to get it down for us, it was fun to see where we stand. Given a little bit more time for people to get more comfortable with the fight and it should go down, perhaps if we had spent the whole evening on it it would have.

However that was not an option for us as the main focus of the evening was heroic Fallen Avatar of Sargeras, being the dps check of the instance we did struggle a little bit to hit the target initially, but after adjusting a little bit we soon hit the mark and then took about 3 attempts to get the second phase under control. I believe we killed it on the 9th attempt, it is a fairly long boss so each attempt eats up a good 10 minutes before you are ready to go again. After we got it down we did have some time to spare but not enough to make any meaningful progress on the last boss. So we opted for ending a tad early, none of the bosses are going anywhere after all :P Well done everyone on the kill!

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Return to “News and Progress”